Choose your voucher design:
This Gift Card is valid for any experiences available on Funzing.com
To redeem your E-Gift Card, use the voucher code displayed on the top right above your E-Gift Card and use it against any experiences available on Funzing.com.
To apply your voucher code on Funzing.com:
1. Choose the experience you want to book
2. Enter your code by clicking on "Add Promotional Code" before the "Book Now" button
3. Create an account or log-in
4. Book and you will receive an automated email to confirm the details of your experience
Any amount remaining on your E-Gift Card will be automatically credited on your account for you to use any other time within 12 months.
Need help with your E-Gift Card? Contact Funzing Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +44 (0) 20 3637 3306
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
What is a Funzing Gift Card?
Each Funzing Gift Card carries a monetary balance that can be used to purchase experiences exclusively on Funzing.com. Gift Cards are delivered electronically and include a unique coupon code that when entered prior to purchase, apply a reduction to the order total.
Where can I spend my Gift Card?
Gift Cards are valid for online bookings made via Funzing.com. Simply browse and book any experiences available.
Gift Cards can be used as full or part payment for all purchasable experiences, but cannot be used to purchase more Gift Cards or be exchanged for cash.
If your experience costs more than the value of the Gift Card, you can pay the additional amount at check-out. Similarly, if you don’t want to spend the whole gift at once, the remaining balance will stay in your Gift Card coupon code, which you can use on your next purchase.
How do I redeem my Gift Card?
You can enter the coupon code in the special field on the experience you want to purchase called “Add Promotional Code” before the Book Now button.
How long will my Gift Card be valid for?
Your Gift Card balance will remain valid for 12 months after the date of purchase. The exact expiry date will be included in the Gift Card email itself.
When will my Gift Card arrive?
Gift Cards sent via email should arrive in your chosen inbox instantly unless you decide to automatically send it at a later date.
1. Gift Cards can be purchased for values of £15, £25, £35, £50, £70 and £100. If you wish to purchase a gift card of a higher value than £100, you can request it to Funzing Customer Service via email@example.com.
2. Gift Cards are valid for the period of 12 months from the date of issue. Any remaining balance after your first use will be available indefinitely. Balance enquiries can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you claim a refund on a purchase made with a Gift Card, the amount of the refund will be added back to your Gift Card coupon code.
4. Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
5. Funzing reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.